Thursday, November 17, 2005

The Blog Lives!

Yes, the blog is back. Well I think you can argue that it never was really here in the first place, but I digress. I've decided to bring the blog back to life to chronicle our trip to Italy. We've been furiously preparing for it -- rainproof gear, guide books up the ying yang, reservations, etc. I feel like I am getting burned out and I'm not even on the trip yet! Ah, I'll feel good about it as soon as the plane takes off. I'm actually taking my laptop with me because most of our hotels have high speed internet access and we're going to use Skype and the Linksys CIT200 to call home. Plus I like to check my email for spam. I'll add more in a bit to tell you more about our trip, but for now, thanks for listening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home